Mobile, tethered hovering platform The HoverMast-100 enables real-time 360° tactical aerial surveillance within seconds. Fully autonomous, it operates during the day, at night and in adverse weather from vehicles on
land or at sea. The HM-100 relays and receives target coordinates, integrating easily with other
ground forces; facilitating quick closure of the sensor-to-shooter cycle. The HoverMast has been selected by leading customers around the world.
- Hovering Height Up to 100 m
- Payload Weight Up to 9 kg
- Deployment and re-deployment Seconds
- Recovery Mode Automatic
- Operation Time Unlimited
- Operators Required One payload operator
- Operational Mode Autonomous
- Wind Limitations 25 knots plus gusts
- System Weight Base unit: 250 kg, Generator: 150-500 kg, Aerial unit: 21 kg
- System Dimensions Base: 1.5*1.5*1 m
- Aerial Unit Diameter 150 cm approx.
- Power Source Electric – 15-18 kV (silenced generator supplied)